Unlocking a new Western Australian nickel sulphide province
News & Updates
Nimy Resources is an exploration company, with the vision to responsibly discover and develop low-footprint Critical Minerals project in a World Class Mining Jurisdiction of Western Australia.
The MONS Project – Scale to develop a new district.
- Focused on developing the newly discovered District Scale Nickel Belt at the MONS Project.
- Tier 1 Jurisdiction – Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia.
- First mover in a metallogenic greenstone belt.
- Aggressive exploration program.
- Large land holding 2,546sqkm – covering the entire province.
- Exploration success – Pathfinders confirm a fertile Kambalda style Nickel-Sulphide.
- Usage of nickel has increased over time and is correlated with economic development.
- World nickel demand increased from 1.123 million tonnes (Mt) in 2000 to 1.465 Mt in 2010 and reached 2.385 million tonnes in 2020.
- Nickel is used in stainless steel, plating, batteries, aircrafts and even space exploration.
- Nickel demand has an annual average growth rate of 3.8% since 2000. Supply is failing to meet demand and we have a vision to assist in bridging that gap providing essential Nickel, globally.
Source: INSG >
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest company news directly to your inbox.