Financial report for the year ended 30 June 2023
Thank you to all shareholders who find themselves reading this, the Chairman’s Letter, in the second Annual Report since listing of Nimy Resources Limited. I would encourage you to read through the rest of the report, particularly the Operations Review on page 3.
Nimy is not a lifestyle Company with a committed group of executives and staff with a desire to explore. To that end in the 2022/23 year we have achieved:
- 17,000m of R/C Drilling across nine separate targets, including.
- Six nickel exploration targets
- Two lithium exploration targets
- One rare earth target
- Heli – VTEM of the northern tenements – 2,417-line kms
- Across 6 separate blocks
- 31 total– EM targets identified.
- Moving loop EM (MLEM) conductors defined over three high priority VTEM targets
- Geophysical modelling of the EM conductors and planning downhole EM on R/C drill holes
- Surface Geochemistry – uncovering targets across the larger tenement area