Drilling planned to start within the next quarter at compelling nickel, lithium and rare earths anomalies.
- Soil sampling reveals strong lithium anomalism (up to 187ppm Li₂O) over fertile pegmatite hyperspectral target at the Royale Prospect 1.3km north west of the original Royale Prospect drill line
- Program of Work (POW) for RC Drilling has been submitted for approval targeting high grade lithium
- Recent drilling confirmed fertile LCT Pegmatites over significant widths at the Royale Prospect but was not within the “Goldilocks Zone”
- Hyperspectral target sits ~3km from the greenstone-granite contact and aligns perfectly with where many lithium discoveries have been made within the “Goldilocks Zone”
- The anomaly is one of seven targets highlighted from the hyperspectral survey of which a further two have had soil sampling completed with assays pending
- Program of Works (POWs) for RC Drilling submitted for approval targeting two VTEM / MLEM high conductance anomalies targeting nickel massive sulphides
- Downhole Electromagnetic surveys to commence late August at the Dease Gossan and East Gossan Prospects to enable targeted drilling of potential EM plates targeting nickel massive sulphides
- EIS co-funded diamond hole of up to 1000m deep through the core POW has been approveds
Nimy Resources Executive Director Luke Hampson said:
We have generated some outstanding targets through extensive geophysics and sampling. “The results show they are very compelling targets, and we are looking forward to drilling once all approvals have been secured”.
This announcement has been approved for release by the Board.